Friday, July 8, 2016

Back in the saddle

It has been a long, long time since I've spent much time working at getting the continuation of this story put together - but over the past few days I've spent a little more time going over my old notes and configuring how I want to approach the next installment.


The good news is this: I'm working on the new script that will pick up in Gobekli Tepe where a subterranean temple was demolished with Dr.s Casey Miller and Howard Bolam trapped inside.

What I loved about the last installment of Tomb of the Undead was that the script really worked on a lot of levels for me - I was really happy with how it came together and the character development throughout. The artwork developed nicely over the years, as well. Can you imagine it took four years to put it all together? Wow.

I'm not sure how long it will take to write this script, but it's the first step to finally getting back in and telling the rest of the story I wanted to tell.

I'm excited to talk about the project, but as usual, don't want to spoil anything before the time comes for you to see it. In any case, as I make developments, I'll probably post them up here, quietly, where they'll never be seen.

But they'll make for an interesting history of the project.

Today I made real strides in determining the "subject" of the story, which isn't necessarily zombie dinosaurs, as the title of this blog suggests, but rather, the story of a man who learns to love and open his heart. :) .... to zombie dinosaurs.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey there, I am glad you have taken the time to leave a comment. Thanks - I am looking forward to reading it.