Sunday, August 15, 2010

Concept to first draft

I was just going back over the blog again and realized that one year for a hobbyist to go from a concept to a first draft of a script is pretty good progress. Considering over that time I've changed jobs three times, moved three times, got married and went on a honeymoon in that year, as well. I'm pretty proud of that.

I'll have more updates early next week - but it might be a while before there's more to update on. After I review the first draft and make the edits, I'll have to do some concept artwork, and then it's on to actually drawing the story scene by scene. I'll post and link to all the updates as they come along.

Please, keep following along, and if you want, share this with friends. More to come.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey there, I am glad you have taken the time to leave a comment. Thanks - I am looking forward to reading it.