Thursday, August 19, 2010

Printed 'er out, and time for the edit/review

Well - it's taken a while find the ink cartridges and stuff like that to print out the script for the graphic novel. I 1.5 spaced the lines and spread the script out to 113 pages. So the script is alright - but I know that while the plot points I wanted to reach have been technically achieved, there's a lot of coherence and plot and motivation that I want to make sure is done just right.

also - as it stands, my heroes walk into the final scene unarmed - though they know fully well that their adversaries have shot at them before. If you were on holidays, travelling a new country you'd spent relatively little time in - do you have any idea where you might get a gun from? Would you somehow get a knife? What would you arm yourself with? Also, I've already used a captive bolt stunner, which is pretty cool if you ask me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey there, I am glad you have taken the time to leave a comment. Thanks - I am looking forward to reading it.